Pupils from primary school Blaze Koneski implement activities for water and sanitation within their curricula, tanks to their teachers Tanja Pacheshkovska and Efrosini Ambarovska. The teachers also talk about their views on environmental education and need of pupils. The short presentation is made within the project WatSan implemented with support of BMUB and it was presented in RFSD 2022. Partners of project are WECF international, EASD, Milieucontact Albania, Aquademica and Women in Development Skoder.
- Study visit for Austrian journalists: Capacity building and networking of journalists reporting on social issues and raising awareness on the issue of missing children
- Finalized the series of trainings for building the capacities of institutional representatives to effectively share information about children who are absent from school
- Two-day training for building the capacities of institutional representatives to effectively share information about children who are absent from school
- Journalists for Human Rights with two side events on UN Water Conference 2023
- The website “Najdime.org.mk” launched as part of the Early Warning System for Missing Children