Pupils from primary school Blaze Koneski implement activities for water and sanitation within their curricula, tanks to their teachers Tanja Pacheshkovska and Efrosini Ambarovska. The teachers also talk about their views on environmental education and need of pupils. The short presentation is made within the project WatSan implemented with support of BMUB and it was presented in RFSD 2022. Partners of project are WECF international, EASD, Milieucontact Albania, Aquademica and Women in Development Skoder.
- Pupils from Blaze Koneski Primary School, implement water activities
- Internet Safety Handbook – Recommendations for Parents, Teachers and Children
- Round Table “Water as a Public Good“ in the Republic of North Macedonia
- Capacity building of journalists within the Pilot Project for Early Warning System for Missing Children
- Capacity building of institutional representatives within the Pilot Project for Early Warning System for Missing Children