Pupils from primary school Blaze Koneski implement activities for water and sanitation within their curricula, tanks to their teachers Tanja Pacheshkovska and Efrosini Ambarovska. The teachers also talk about their views on environmental education and need of pupils. The short presentation is made within the project WatSan implemented with support of BMUB and it was presented in RFSD 2022. Partners of project are WECF international, EASD, Milieucontact Albania, Aquademica and Women in Development Skoder.
- CSOs ask for Transparency requirements on chemicals in plastics
- Toolkit for recognizing fake profiles on social networks
- No sustainability without peace – No peace without sustainability
- With European and domestic experiences to successfully alarm for missing children
- Third study visit to the Republic of Austria within the framework of the “Pilot project for the early warning system for missing children”